Sender:
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:32:02 -0500
From:
Paula Berkley <[log in to unmask]>
I am one of those lurkers who doesn't ask many questions.  I have been the Records Manager at UT Pan Am for 4 years now and we have made great strides with our paper records and are diligently working on our electronic records.  Our Compliance Officer would like to know what you are doing about contractual documents. Thanks for your help.

A. Does your institution maintain copies of University contractual documents-

1] in a central office or set of offices (such as Sponsored Projects, Purchasing, and for miscellaneous other contracts, VP of Business Affairs)?

Or

2] are there some contractual documents whose only copy is maintained out in departments?

B. What industry are you in?

Paula Berkley
Records Manager
The University of Texas - Pan American