Sender:
From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 08:42:16 -0700
I am glad you have good technology, and use it.  I have never liked the
paper media for records; even when that was the predominant media and
paradigm.

An organization does not need an EDMS with all the bells and whistles
to store and manage electronic records via computer technology.

Take care

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/06/05 09:41PM >>>
Steve

On the contrary, my organisation has had a totally electronic
recordkeeping
system for some time.  I cannot remember the last time I placed a
printed
record onto a file pin.
<snip>