Sender:
From:
Steve Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:55:27 -0500
Hi,  Unlike Steve Whitaker I DON'T hate paper records when used in the
proper situations( Steve- Don't respond that there are NO proper
situations) BUT I do hate out of office replies.  Come on people
!!!!!!!!!!  either follow the listserv instructions when you leave or set
the reply to send the reply ONLY to internal customers.  Off to opening
day of the local class A baseball team- and I better not see 20 more out
of office replies when I return.

Steve  :(