Sender:
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:23:12 -0700
Once those record series with historical value have been identified, I'm
definitely for letting historians and archivists scrabble for those bits
that are left over after records management has reduced the information
burden for business needs.  Electrons or paper, whatever....

Personally, I love colored paper and detective novels on paper and
scrapbooking.

Lorinda Kasten-Lowerre
BA History '75 UCI
Records Management Analyst, Senior
American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Torrance, California, USA
Member  ARMA, The Association for Information Management Professionals
<Check out Orange County California ARMA's award-winning website at
ocarma.org