Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:47:18 -0400
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
On Apr 7, 2005 12:18 PM, Keith Hileman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> My question/request for advice is about pursuing the CRM. Is this something
> I need to do as an entry credential for the field or can I/should I wait
> until I have the MLIS in hand before beginning to study for the CRM?
> Many thanks for all responses...

The CRM designation is not an entry level credential for Records Management,
the best thing to do is to visit the ICRM website
(http://www.icrm.org). There you will find all the information you
need for qualifying for the exam. Since you are in Atlanta you should
contact the local chapter to see who there CRM liaison rep is. they
will be able to provide with guidance.

--
Peter Kurilecz
Richmond, Va