Sender:
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:08:35 -0700
From:
If memory serves me, it requires saving email for the traders only.  There
are vendors who specialize in retaining emails for SEC requirements (Iron
Mtn I believe is one who can assist and I'm sure there are many more).  One
company I worked for kept all email on their traders and backed up daily to
CD (2 copies).  One copy to outside vendor and one copy on site.  All emails
regardless of content.

A new SEC rules also included instant messaging (IM).

Bob Dalton, CRM
Dalton Consulting