Sender:
From:
Beau Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:20:44 -0600
They could advertise "Over 40 billion arteries clogged"

I certainly hope that when my lawfirm hits 50 we will have finally implemented the RM policy that we've thus been sitting on for 5 years.  Or at least have made a move toward implementing a destruction schedule.

Beau B. Avery
Records Information Manager
Givens Pursley LLP
PO Box 2720