Sender:
From:
Joanne DeRepentigny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:01:22 -0400
> I wanted to thank all of you who replied to my query.  Your information, once again, has shed the light into the dark corners of the development of the classification scheme and, as a result, we have now reached a concensus with the department as to its structure.
>
> Thank you
>
> Joanne

This e-mail message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and is confidential, subject to copyright and may be legally privileged.  Any unauthorized review, use or disclosure is prohibited. If you received this in error,please contact the sender and delete all copies of the e-mail together with any attachments.