Sender:
From:
Blake Richardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 13:07:16 -0500
Having passed part 6 in November, an area of my work experience that I found
helpful was not only records management but organizational management in
general.  I think it is important to understand personnel management and
corporate structure and how records management interacts with all levels of
the organization.