Sender:
From:
Lawrence Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:39:07 -0700
>I figure that the more questions I see, the more of a grasp of the
>form (if not the content) of the test I will understand.

From a lot of what I've read in the responses to your question, it sounds as if you may be well-served by attempting to learn the secret handshake, because much of what I've read (if you cut to the chase) in many of the responses is:

"It ain't what you know, it's how you say it... and if the grader don't like how you say it, you're taking it again" =)

Now, while I'm not making this comment as an attempt to be over critical of the process, I'd caution some of those graders to think long and hard about some of the BASIC QUESTIONS posed here on the Recmgmt-L Listserv by way too many people who sport a CRM after their names, not to mention the plethora of "Part VI" type questions posed by the same people.

These people OBVIOUSLY knew how to respond to the question when they tested, but seemingly knew little about the words they strung together to form the answers... because they don't seem to posses the knowledge required to have passed Parts I through V, much less to apply it to Part VI.

Just an observation... as I don my flame-retardant suit

Larry