Sender:
From:
Emma Prescott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:49:36 -0400
Hi all,

This question is really aimed at those of you who are working in the Canadian Health Care Sector.

My Director of Health Data Resources would like to know if there is a retention period for ADP Forms (Assistive Devices Program).  Both she and I suspect that they are financial records and probably don't have to be kept for more than 7 years, if that, but I would like the opinion of those of you in the Health Care record keeping world.

Looking at the forms, they do not seem to contain a huge amount of Health data and considering that the point of the program is to financially assist Ontario residents with long term disabilities to obtain assistive devices I am guessing that they are classed as financial records.

Thank you in advance

Emma Prescott  M.A., M.L.I.S
Archive Coordinator
Bloorview MacMillan Children's Centre

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or this information has been inappropriately forwarded to you, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.