Sender:
From:
"Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 16:00:31 -0400
Linda,

I did a lot of research along these lines a couple of years ago when our local ARMA chapter did a presentation for the Foundation Center. Unfortunately, I found no one stop shop for non-profits. Each organization must research and develop its own schedule based on its own operations, funding sources, etc.

Gary Link, CRM
Corporate Records Manager
Astorino
227 Fort Pitt Boulevard