Sender:
From:
"Copenhagen, Elizabeth Ann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 10:15:26 -0400
Hello,

I would like to purchase an in-office shredder for my department and
hope that I can get a few recommendations for specific brands and/or
machines. The machine will be used for primarily for small shredding
jobs (3 or 4 record cartons in one sitting) but I would like to be able
to handle larger volumes if necessary. My budget is approximately $2000.
Any recommendations or advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz Copenhagen
Assistant Records Manager

Harvard Medical School