Sender:
From:
Steven Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 10:42:39 -0700
Pretty dadgummed morbid RIM topic, in my opinion.  Let's just take the
records out in the desert and shoot them; use them for target practice.
That would give me a good reason to acquire a .50 cal magnum pistol...;
I am thinking my .44 magnum is not powerful enough for records purposes.
  You know how tough the paper media is, and they tend to have 9 lives
throughout the continuum of the lifecycle.  Also...; you know...; we can
never have too much power!

Best regards, Steve
Steven D. Whitaker, CRM
Records Systems Manager; City of Reno

>>> Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]> 05/11/05 06:38PM >>>
Well this has definitely been an interesting, so interesting that I
had to do a search for crematorium operating procedures. Amazing what
you can find on the 'net
<snip>