Sender:
From:
"Carrie Fager, CRM" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 17:59:24 -0500
I've watched the show and wondered the same thing.  I've also thought that
with all of the product placements in shows these days, that ARMA should
look into getting their name (and logo) placed on shows like Cold Case.  It
would be a different approach to raise visibility and awareness...

Have a great weekend everyone!

Carrie Fager, CRM
Records Management
Louisiana State Archives