Sender:
From:
"Kirk K. Muse" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 10:47:31 -0700
For those working in the legal field, what practices/functions would you
say should be (daily) routine for records clerks?

What would you say, from experience, is an acceptable turnaround time
for filing in the physical files (benchmark)?

How have some of you achieved success in improving accuracy, timing and
attorney satisfaction or gaining the attorneys' trust?

Please answer keeping in mind that we do not have an electronic RM
system of any kind (we have attempted to create one with Excel but you
can probably imagine how that's going) and we are working with 7 records
clerks and a completely decentralized file room/system.

Kirk Muse
Service Center Manager
Atkinson, Andelson, Loya, Ruud & Romo
17871 Park Plaza Dr  Suite 200