Sender:
From:
"Piotrowski, Charles" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 16:33:19 -0400
Hi folks,

This is somewhat related to RIM in that we are discussing the Expense
Reporting/Reimbursement process and its data trail.

Does anyone have any experience with something akin to:

Employee X uses a personal credit card for business travel for Company
Y.

Company Y gets sued and Employee X's travel expenses are subpoenaed.

Employee X is forced to turn over personal credit card info including
both business and personal expenses.

BLI reveals a number of cases where a "diary" or a calendar can be
considered a corporate record, even if rarely used to document business
activity.  Is it fair to extrapolate the same for a personal credit
card?

Thanks!

Chuck Piotrowski

P.S. I know it is only Tuesday, but an OT type question presented itself
today:

Is there any religion that forbids the use of credit cards?