Date:
Tue, 17 May 2005 13:54:06 -0700
From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
P.S. I know it is only Tuesday, but an OT type question presented itself
> today:
>
> Is there any religion that forbids the use of credit cards?

 It appears there is some practice relative to "interest based financal
transactions" and the Muslim religion, but I'm not familiar with it...
 http://www.pakistanlink.com/religion/99/07-23.html
  As for your other question, this is why I have been opposed to using a
personal credit card, cell phone, computer or other non-business supplied
"tool" for business purposes. I can see where there would be a legitimate
reason for you to have to produce records related to transactions made on
behalf of business expenses, but for privacy reasons, I would also think you
could redact any personal information and not be required to provide it.
 Larry