Sender:
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 08:27:04 +0100
From:
umi asma <[log in to unmask]>
hi all;

I am umi from malaysia, currently im doing my postgrad research on policy in electronic record. But, i dont know the components in policy, what should i consider in order to develop policy, what are the features involve. Really need your help. THanks

regards;

umi asma'

 MSc (IT) Information Sc, UKM, Bangi, Malaysia