Sender:
From:
Tracey Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2005 15:50:58 -0400
Dearest LISTSERV,

With all the great minds on the listserv, I though who better to ask then you.

I am trying to find a topic for a paper for my Impact of Technologies class and thought what is near and dear to my heart, but of course the RIM profession.  We have a great book on The Impact of Innovation, by Utterback, but it doesn't have anything related to RIM.

Would anyone care to give me their synopsis of what the Impact of Innovations in Technology has had on the RIM Profession in their experiences; historically, politically or culturally.

Any thoughts or comments would be helpful.  You can contact be directly if you don't care to post to the LISTSERV.

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully submitted,

Tracey Ann Black
Records Administrator, MMWEC