Sender:
From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 11:31:14 -0700
A few years ago I'd have been frantically trying to shush you -- we've
way too many people here and gloating about our weather just seemed to
bring more. However, times have changed -- for the first time in decades
we have a net loss of people. For many, no amount of good weather seems
to offset the high prices, jammed traffic, wasteful government and
unfriendly business environment.

Nolene Sherman
Records Manager
CJ Segerstrom & Sons * South Coast Plaza

Here in SoCal we have seen nothing but sunshine for the past few weeks.
Temps have been in the 70's and 80's - life is good here.