Sender:
From:
"Yanaway, Dana E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 15:55:55 -0400
I lived in San Diego for a period of time years ago, while the day's
were often what is described as delightful, I'll take New England's
variety hands down.

This past winter, while shoveling 6, 8, 12 or more inches of snow from
the driveway, with the wind blowing the below zero air into my face I
was thinking what a wonderful place to live, the beauty of the snow &
ice clinging to the trees is magical. Cross country skiing through the
woods watching deer & rabbits in the snow is amazing.

Spring in New England is as lush & attractive as any tropical paradise
with bushes & trees flowering and the lawns turning green, spending time
in the garden.

Summer is as warm as any would like with temps in the 70's, 80's & even
90's from time to time. Bright sunny day's occasionally interrupted by
thunderstorms rolling through.

Autumn of course is the best, world renown for the color of the leaves
turning, harvest time, pumpkins & apple pie, crisp clear days, Can't be
beat.

I've lived in Southern California, Nebraska, Texas, Georgia &
Connecticut. I'll take New England any day, any season, any weather.

Dana Yanaway.
(a Connecticut Yankee, born & raised)