Sender:
From:
JESSE WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 08:11:13 -0600
Hi all, and with apologies for cross-posting,

IMERGE is pleased to announce our summer training schedule. We will be
complementing our two- and three-day CDIA+ courses with a number of new
workshops this summer, including a one-day workshop on effective email
management and a two-day workshop on records management for
non-records managers.

Details on each of these classes will be available shortly at the IMERGE
website at http://www.imergeconsult.com; you can also contact me directly at
(303) 574-1455 or by email at [log in to unmask] and I will be
happy to provide details on individual courses and locations. Cost of the
courses is $395 for the email course and $795 for the other courses; volume
discounts are available and we have special prices for AIIM, ARMA, TAWPI,
and Xplor members.

1. Records Management for Non-Records Managers:
IMERGE is pleased to partner with Mimi Dionne, MLIS, to deliver this
practical, experience-based workshop. This course is addressed to those
professionals who are not traditional records managers, but who have assumed
responsibility for the records program. The workshop will address the basics
of starting or reviving a records program, including writing a records
policy, conducting records inventories, creating the file plan and retention
schedule, and implementing and auditing the program. Scheduled workshops
include:
July 21-22, Houston
August 25-26, Denver
Sept 22-23, Chicago (following ARMA 2005)
Oct 20-21, Denver
Nov 17-18, Houston
Dec 8-9, Denver

2. CDIA+ courses:
This course prepares students for the CDIA+ exam and covers project
management, imaging technologies, strategic planning, process analysis, and
soft skills. I will be teaching public courses as follows:
July 6-8, Denver, CO
July 18-20, Houston, TX
August 10-12, Minneapolis, MN
September 7-9, Madison, WI
Sept 15-17, Philadelphia, PA (verify w/ AIIM)
Sept 29-Oct 1, Seattle, WA
Oct 13-15, Denver, CO

3. Email Management:
This one-day workshop will cover the basics of effective email management,
including legal, business, and records issues, strategic and tactical
approaches, technologies and applications, the email policy, and auditing
and enforcement. Scheduled classes include:
Aug 4, Denver
Nov 3, Denver

All of these courses can be delivered onsite to organizations as well. For
more information on any of the workshops or to sign up, contact me directly
at [log in to unmask]

Cheers,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, EDP, ICP