Sender:
From:
"Angelou, Anne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 May 2005 08:13:14 -0700
I never add my name to an electronic petition because it is my opinion it is
useless.  I have heard that they are ignored and only original written
communication with a signature is effective.  I have also heard that form
postcards are ignored in preference for an original letter (environmental
and human rights organizations use these).  Anyone could fill in any name on
an electronic petition.  The ones I have seen have a name and
city/state/country.  There are many causes dear to my heart but I would
never use an electronic petition to voice my opinion.  Comments, please?

Anne Angelou
Records Analyst