Sender:
From:
"Hojnacki, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 14:25:47 -0500
I am aware of a portable product that is similar in looks to an
anti-glare screen used on monitors. This product can attach to a
notebook computer and allows you to place the product on the item to be
scanned. If you are interested I could do a little research to find out
more info.

Doug

Douglas M. Hojnacki
Consultant