Sender:
From:
"Evans, Janet Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 17:12:05 -0400
It is in Toronto!!!

You could look at things like:

1. Refusing to paying bills
2. FOI Requests
3. PR areas usual have there pulse on problems that escalate and will not go
away.
4. HR departments as well
5. Anything that puts your firm at risk.
6. Health and Safety issues.  I worked at a hotel once and someone tripped
and fell into a fountain...
7. Things that make the news.

Hope this helps...I'm off to get a train home....yeah!

Janet Lee Evans
Business Analyst
Amicus Division - Affinity

Atrium on Bay
595 Bay St., 6th Floor
Toronto, ON
M5G 2C2

Tel: 416-980-7159
Fax: 416-304-5254

This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged/confidential. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
permanently delete this message including any attachments, without reading
it or making a copy. Thank you.