Sender:
From:
"Angelou, Anne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 16:00:14 -0700
You're right (Steve Petersen).  Mine is especially long with instructions
for anyone at my agency who needs assistance (referral numbers, links to
retention schedules, etc.).  But the last time I set myself to "no mail" I
was off the list a year!  Ok, I'll do my best to set to no mail so I don't
clutter mailboxes unnecessarily.  Thanks for expressing your angst.  I seem
to remember that Peter put me on "no mail" once; I found out when I
innocently wrote that I wasn't getting any postings (more than a year ago).
Perhaps he can do that again for the inconsiderates who do not heed your
plea.

Anne