Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 19:58:31 -0400
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
On 5/25/05, Angelou, Anne <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  I seem
> to remember that Peter put me on "no mail" once; I found out when I
> innocently wrote that I wasn't getting any postings (more than a year ago).
> Perhaps he can do that again for the inconsiderates who do not heed your
> plea.

Egregious malefactors will and have been set to nomail in the past. If
you are set to nomail by a listmom you do receive a notification from
the list of the action taken.

so for all let's review the nomail instructions

1 send a message with a blank subject line to

2. In the body of the message put the following command

set RECMGMT-L nomail

when you return follow the same steps but use either of the following
two commands

set RECMGMT-L mail

set RECMGMT-L digest

now I fully expect that there will be folks who will send the commands
to the list as well as to the secret request address. no problem as
gentle reminders will be sent.

one final word. set your account to nomail first then turn on your out
of office response. make sure you send the nomail command several
hours before you leave. you will receive a confirmation from the list
when successful

Pa
--
Peter Kurilecz