Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 09:17:32 -0700
From:
Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hugh Smith of FIRELOCK did a session on Records Management Storage issues
that provided a lot of ideas on things to consider when evaluating present
and potential vendors to supply services for records storage.
 You may also want to download the ARMA "*Physical Records Storage:
Assessment and RFP Checklists"*, which is available as a FREE DOWNLOAD for
another 5 DAYS ONLY at www.arma.org <http://www.arma.org> on the Standards
Development Committee page under "Standards", then select "Standards in
Progress".... and BE SURE TO COMPLETE THE EVALUATION SURVEY!!!
 Larry