Sender:
From:
JESSE WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:34:32 -0600
Hi all,

I have received generally positive comments about the event listings,
including a number of suggestions for improvement. I will be working on
these improvements as well as implementing a web-based calendar that is
searchable by keyword, geography, and date. I hope to have this rolled out
by July 1.

In the meantime, I encourage your comments and feedback on what would be
useful to you. I have a database of about 50 associations and event sources,
including AIIM and its chapters, ARMA and its chapters, and others. If you
want your events listed, send them to me directly or send me a link to where
future events are posted.

Thanks and watch this space July 1!

Cheers,

Jesse Wilkins