Sender:
From:
Helena Lovegrove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 13:14:28 +1000
We keep our disposal schedule in a product called a.k.a. it allows us to
link our disposal schedule to our business classification scheme. The
product allows you to import spreadsheets such as your excel ones into a
single database that you can then work from and the database is fully
searchable.

a.k.a can manage multiple disposal schedules if you want to have a
generic schedule as well as your corporate one.

In the office we version control via name changes eg Synercon Disposal
Schedule v1-0, v1-2  with major changes getting a v2-0, v3-0 etc

as a.k.a. is developed and sold by Synercon I am conscious answering
the questions while not "pushing" the product on the list serv but if
you want more information you can contact me off list

Cheers

Helena Lovegrove

Synercon Management Consulting
PO Box 952 Rozelle NSW 2039