Sender:
From:
"Mullen, Jim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 08:05:22 -0500
Marissa,

I am the RM CSO (Compliance System Owner) for the terminals group for our
organization, a petroleum and petrochemicals company.  I report to the
Terminals Groups Compliance Manager.  The RM for the entire company  reports
to the Compliance Manager for the organization.  Hope this is helpful.

Jim

<<<"snip...where the records management function reporting line is for other
organizations. Currently I report to the Controller's office. Is this
typical for other organizations? If not, where does RM sit within your own
organization.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thank you

Marisa Brown
Manager, Records & Information Management
Generation - Finance Office
* Edmonds E14

Jim Mullen, Records Management Terminal CSO
Flint Hills Resources
4111 East 37th St. N.
Wichita, KS 67220
(316)828-7489