Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 11:53:14 -0400
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
On 6/17/05, mckinney, susan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Peter might have caught this one yesterday, but I can't remember if I
> saw it or not.  Anyway, here's yet another article....
>
> http://www.internetnews.com/security/article.php/3513466
>
> This seems to be a little different from some because of this sentence:

didn't catch it but here are links from the FTC website

http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/0423160/0423160.htm

Analysis
http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/0423160/050616anal0423160.pdf

news release
http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2005/06/bjswholesale.htm

The complaint
http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/0423160/050616comp0423160.pdf

Agreement
http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/0423160/050616comp0423160.pdf

note in the agreement that BJ's must audit there process every other
year for the next 20 years, the audit must be done by an independent
3rd party

Peterk