Sender:
From:
"Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 2005 16:51:00 -0400
I believe that you have discovered or uncovered one of the weaknesses of
SharePoint.  To the best of my knowledge they are not able to address
Records Retention issues without the use of an external tool.  My
recommendation would be to work to find an Electronic Records Management
tool that will work within SharePoint.

Doug Allen, CRM, CDIA+