Sender:
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 19:26:22 -0700
From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Laura (and others looking for government rates):

The Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place is a considerable distance from
the Hyatt Regency Chicago on Wacker Drive (the conference hotel) and
Navy Pier. It is a very nice hotel for a good price, BUT, you will need
to get a cab to ANYWHERE from that hotel. There are no nearby
restaurants and the neighborhood, while improving, is not an area I
recommend that you walk in. You can walk along the lakeshore from
there, but, again, it is about two miles south of Navy Pier.

If you are booking an alternate hotel, please check the location.
Generally, if you are east of State Street, south of Ohio Street and
north of Randolph Street, you can walk to the Hyatt and get a bus from
there. If the hotel is east of Columbus Drive, you might be able to
walk to Navy Pier within 30 minutes.

Local Arrangements Website:

Patrick Cunningham, CRM