Sender:
From:
paul james <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 14:14:38 -0400
I hope that you have corporate destruction certification that matches the items on your retention schedule. This is necessary to attach to the COD from your vendor. Remember, chain of evidence if you have to prove that you destroyed specific records on a specific schedule. This should be a permanent record.  ----- Original Message -----