Sender:
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 16:40:22 EDT
On June 25th I posted the topic of the Annual Member  Meeting at the
Conference and requested some listserv thoughts on the reports  that are currently
under review by the Board. This is a reminder. These items  will also be reviewed
by the ARMA strategic Planning committee at its August  meeting. I'm sure
they will have an impact on the SP and our activities as  an association. If you
have any concerns about the recognition and acceptance of  our profession, you
should read these reports and submit comments pro and con.  The member
surveys on values and volunteerism only reflect a small member  response yet they
will be acted on by the Board. Do they reflect your position?  They too are on
the ARMA web site. Let's make this a working forum.  Comment?

Bill Benedon