Sender:
From:
"mckinney, susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 13:59:51 -0500
Apologies to our non-ARMA members.

The ARMA strategic planning committee will be holding their yearly
meeting on August 5-7, 2005.  This year, the committee will be reviewing
the Mission, Vision and Value Statements of ARMA International, and will
also work with the Radar Screen, Strategic Planning Matrix and the
Strategy Development for Radar Screen Strategic Issues.  Included in the
discussions this year will be ARMA's International Strategy, Industry
Specific Groups and information in the Beacon Marketing Report.

Information on the Radar Screen and other reports can be found at:
http://www.arma.org/myarma/governance/index.cfm

I hope that all ARMA members will take the time to look over this
information and contribute their views on the direction ARMA is taking,
and the issues that are being discussed.  The Strategic Planning
Committee will review and take into consideration all comments that are
submitted during their deliberations.

Thank you in advance for your time and input into the Strategic Planning
process.  This is an exciting time for ARMA International and I hope all
of our members will take advantage of the opportunity to help us move
forward and continue to lead our profession.

Fondly,
Susan McKinney, CRM
President-Elect, ARMA International

Susan McKinney, CRM
Director, Records & Information Management
University of Minnesota
502 Morrill Hall
100 Church St. SE
Minneapolis, MN  55455