Sender:
From:
Richard Cox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:23:02 +0000
Thanks, Sue -- feel free to send my posting to anyone you think would be interested or, for that matter, to repost anywhere.  BTW, I enjoyed your book, and I have told the Society of American Archivists to carry it in its publications catalog; I have written a review of it for RIMR that will be out in the October issue.  Interesting effort -- congrats.

--
Richard J. Cox
Professor