Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:24:19 -0400
From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
On 7/14/05, Link, Gary M. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> What is IDC?
>
> "A recent study by IDC indicated that companies that focus on how documents and information are managed are better equipped to reduce costs..."

I was able to contact the author and the IDC whitepaper she mentioned
can be found at this link

<<http://www.xerox.com/go/xrx/template/020v.jsp?view=XGS_Business_Insight&Xcntry=USA&Xlang=en_US&projectID=ST_XGS_Services&pageID=Our_Services_Landing>>

http://shrinkster.com/6ob

look at the right side of the page under IDC for the link "The Role of
Documents in Effective Business Processes"

registration to download is required

if the above urls don't work just go to

http://www.xerox.com/globalservices and go to "White Papers."

--