Sender:
From:
"Snudden, Bonnie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:32:48 -0600
Is there anyone in Calgary, Alberta, Canada that is using Inmagic Inc. DBtext for cataloguing electronic files?
I would be interested in discussing using dbtext for shared drive electronic files.

Bonnie Snudden, Team Leader
Information Management, Extraction
Phone: 780-790-8293 Fax: 780-713-3001
Email: snudden.bonnie @ syncrude.com
"Keep the knowledge - make a record"

This email message and any attachments is intended as a private communication for the sole use of the primary addressee and any individuals listed for copies in the original message. The information contained in this email is private and may contain personal, confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient you are hereby notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or distribution of this communication by any means is prohibited. If you are not specifically authorized to receive this email or if you believe that you received it in error, please notify the original sender immediately and delete or destroy this message and any copies of it. We honour similar requests relating to the privacy of email communications.