Sender:
From:
"Tyler, Judy K Ms DACH-Ft Hood" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 22:20:38 -0500
Just a note Bill, we leave tomorrow (Thursday) for the SPC.  We have been paying attention to comments made and they will be taken into consideration.  Bill you have a great idea about devoting a few minutes at your chapter meetings to inform the members about the issues before us.  I can't stress enough to each of you that this Board and the other members of the SPC will be taking into consideration the comments we have received.  You have a Board that wants to hear from its members.  We're here to serve you, but without your input, we can only do what we THINK is best.  If any of you wish to contact me at any time, please do so.  I want to hear from you, and I'm sure other Board members feel the same.  Keep your comments coming.

Judy Tyler
Director
ARMA Intl.

Judy K. Tyler, CRM