Sender:
From:
Mimi Dionne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 13:57:09 -0500
Colleagues,

I seek a small, green text called "Filing", which one of our tenured professionals in the field used when she arrived on the legal RIM scene about four decades ago.  Does this ring a bell with anyone?  I have yet to come across a copy--and I've searched in all the usual places.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time!

Mimi Dionne, MLIS
Auditing Manager
Administaff
19001 Crescent Springs Drive
Kingwood, Texas  77339-3802
281.348.3966

Administaff: we take care of your people so you can take care of your business.