Sender:
From:
Roger Blais <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 09:43:10 -0400
Hi List Serv Members,

Today's request for information:  Possible transfer of records to new
off-site storage provider.

We will be sending out an RFP for a national records storage provider.
Services are required across the country, up to 15 locations.  We know that
it is possible that we could have to transfer our stored records to a "new"
provider.  The RFP includes a request for the bidders to be prepared to
explain in detail how they will effect the transfer.  Location volumes are
under 5000 boxes except one location which is 7000 boxes.  Our RFP and RM
Selection Committee needs to know what to expect in order to make the best
decision.

I would be very appreciative of any information, tips, do's and don't's,
etc., that could help us.  I have a lot of questions but before asking them
I will wait for any replies.  Please send replies off-line.

Thanks

Roger Blais
IT PM Coordinator, Records Management
Canadian Blood Services
613-739-2593

Blood is Like Records - A Renewable Resource