Sender:
From:
JESSE WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:34:31 -0600
Hi all, and with apologies for cross-posting,

For those of you who are familiar with blogging, this is an interesting call
for participation from ASIST.

The inaugural ASIST Annual Meeting Blog is now live!!
http://asist2005.neasist.org

This year, ASIST annual meeting attendees will have a conference blog to
help keep up with Annual Meeting activities and a place to share impressions
of the panel sessions, speakers and experiences with the profession at
large.  Help us extend the synergy beyond the Annual Meeting by becoming a
Meeting blogger!!!

If you plan to attend any of the pre-conference workshops, the ICKM
conference or Annual meeting and are interested in chronicling this year's
activities, visit
http://www.neasist.org/annual/blog/?page_id=4 to let us know of your
interest and availability. Blogging experience is welcome, but not required.
If you have yet to test out the blogosphere, here's your chance. First-time
meeting attendee? Join us as we share our impressions of the sessions and
speakers, network with colleagues, and enjoy the Annual Meeting of the
Society in Charlotte.  First-time conference attendees are especialAny
questions or comments please email [log in to unmask]

Cheers,

Beatrice Pulliam
ASIST Annual Meeting Blog Editor
Chair-Elect, New England Chapter

For those of you less familiar with blogging, I wrote a brief article on it
for AIIM EDOC Magazine, which you can find here:
http://www.edocmagazine.com/vault_articles.asp?ID=29790. You can also find a
gentle introduction at http://www.blogger.com, http://www.technorati.com
(the search engine for blogs), or the Wikipedia at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blog.

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, EDP, ICP