Sender:
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:48:24 -0400
From:
John Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
I am currently completing a report for the ARMA Education Foundation on
Mergers and Acquisitions issues related to records management challenges. If
you have any references or experiences that you can share with me (offline
by e-mail or phone) I would appreciate your ideas and thoughts. This will be
a session at the upcoming ARMA Conference.

Thanks!

John
Contact info - [log in to unmask] or 865-966-9413.