Sender:
From:
JESSE WILKINS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:52:19 -0600
Hi Jack et al,

The current exam is 225-020, which should be available through the end of
the year; not sure what the new exam code is but it goes live sometime this
fall, so both will be available. The test update was not a complete rewrite,
but if you have already scheduled a class or purchased materials you may
wish to take the current exam to be safe. The providers are working on
updated materials as we speak and those should be available sometime this
fall as well.

If anyone has any questions about the CDIA+ program, I am happy to address
them - I have been a member of the CDIA+ Cornerstone Advisory Committee
since 2002. I can also tell you when classes are being held - at least those
I know about, from @Doc, DataVault, and of course IMERGE.

Regards,

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, LIT, EDP, ICP