Sender:
From:
Elizabeth Meylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 16:13:51 -0500
This message was forwarded to me via the SLA Architecture, Building
Engineering, Construction & Design listserv.  I thought you might be
interested.

Elizabeth

______________________________

Elizabeth Meylor
Library and Records Manager
HGA, Inc.
Architecture, Engineering, Interior Design
701 Washington Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55401
612-758-4588
www.hga.com