Sender:
From:
Janice Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 12:11:21 -0500
Steve,
We keep it with our RIM electronic records/migration policies/procedures
since RIM manages this.  I/T cross references our policy/procedure and
provides further guidance where they may be involved in the process.

Janice M. Butler
Legal Records Supervisor
Cargill, Incorporated
Box 5719
Minneapolis, MN 55440 - 5719
phone:  952.742.6320
fax:  952.742.4467
email: [log in to unmask]

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the named
recipient and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally
privileged information. Unauthorized individuals or entities are not
permitted access to this information. Any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply
e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments. Thank you