Sender:
From:
Tracey Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:27:03 -0400
Good day fellow RIMsters,

I know most of you are enjoying the festivities of the ARMA Expo in Chicago this week, but I need your assistance.  I have search the LIST Archives and the internet without much success.  I am looking for a standard or guide in assigning Risk Ranking Criteria to an organization's Contracts.  I know the question is somewhat broad, but I myself am not too sure what my management is asking for exactly.  I not all that sure why they would be asking a Records Administrator, but I knew if anyone knew the answer or where to look for it, it would be someone on this LIST.  So any and all assistance would be greatly appreciated.  On or off line, which ever you prefer.

Respectfully submitted,

Tracey Ann Black
Records Administrator, MMWEC
www.mmwec.org